The Office of Recreation, Involvement, and Student Engagement is committed to providing quality programs for our undergraduate students.
The non-academic, self-structured aspects of student life can prove invaluable in personal growth and development and in the enhancement of the experience and knowledge base you will gain at Saint Mary’s.
The Office of Recreation, Involvement, and Student Engagement (R.I.S.E.) provides opportunities for students to connect with others with similar views, aspirations and concerns, providing framework for those students to work together for a common goal. The university directly and indirectly encourages and provides for a wide variety of such programs. A number of student organizations, clubs, and fraternities provide students with many avenues for personal, vocational, and social growth.
The Office of Recreation, Involvement, and Student Engagement
- Promotes student engagement through experimental education
- Provides opportunities for students to learn and utilize leadership skills
- Fosters an environment that connects students and builds community
- Facilitates a comprehensive series of intellectual, multicultural, recreational, social, and campus governance programs
- Helps students realize their individual and collective potential
- Helps to promote whole student wellness
R.I.S.E. is staffed by professionals who are ready and willing to serve as resources for you during your time at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
Questions? Make sure to stop by the R.I.S.E. Office in Vlazny 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.