Find Your Community
The Adventure Begins
Your Story Starts Here
The Office of Recreation, Involvement, and Student Engagement (R.I.S.E.) is committed to providing quality programs for our undergraduate students.
The campus community and student life beyond the classroom are an invaluable part of the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota experience. R.I.S.E. provides opportunities for students to connect with others for recreation, service, and engaging learning beyond the classroom. Over 50 student organizations, clubs, and fraternities provide students with many avenues for personal, vocational, and social growth.
The Office of Recreation, Involvement, and Student Engagement
- Fosters an environment that connects students and builds community
- Provides opportunities for students to learn and utilize leadership skills
- Promotes student engagement through experiential education
- Facilitates a comprehensive series of intellectual, multicultural, recreational, social, and campus governance programs
- Helps students realize their individual and collective potential
- Seeks to provide students with experiences transformative for the whole person
R.I.S.E.is ready to serve as a resource to help you find and live out your passion during your time at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and beyond.
Questions? Make sure to stop by the R.I.S.E. Office in Vlazny 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.