Student Activities are a way for students to connect with other students with similar views, aspirations and concerns, providing framework for those students to work together for a common goal. The university directly and indirectly encourages and provides for a wide variety of such activities. A number of student organizations, clubs, and fraternities provide students with many avenues for personal, vocational, and social growth.
The Office of Student Activities
- Promotes student engagement through experimental education
- Provides opportunities for students to learn and utilize leadership skills
- Fosters an environment that connects students and builds community
- Facilitates a comprehensive series of intellectual, multicultural, recreational, social, and campus governance programs
- Helps students realize their individual and collective potential
The Office of Student Activities is staffed by professionals who are ready and willing to serve as resources for your club or organization.
Questions? Make sure to stop by the Office of Student Activities in Vlazny 102 or contact Mike Ostman, Director of Student Activities at 507-457-1686 or email@example.com.