Office of Recreation, Involvement, and Student Engagement (R.I.S.E.)Student Activities Committee
The Student Activities Committee (SAC) of Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is responsible for providing the Winona campus community with:
- A variety of inclusive social, recreational, and educational programs.
- A nurturing environment for students to socialize and interact with their peers outside of the classroom.
- Extra-curricular opportunities for students to develop and display their leadership skills and talents.
Participation from the entire student body is encouraged and all programs are considered. Meetings are held weekly on Mondays at 8 PM in Toner Student Center, Room 9, and events are on-going throughout the academic year.
Meet the Board
On Campus Events Chair
Signature Events Chair
Catie Shiltz Guess and Caroline Cummings
Marketing and Social Media Co-Chairs
Director of Recreation, Involvement, and Student Engagement, and Student Activities Committee Advisor
Want to contact the Student Activities Executive Board with a great idea? Email SAC@smumn.edu or drop by Vlazny 104
Follow us on social media!
- Instagram: studentactivitiescommittee
- Facebook: Saint Mary’s University – Student Activities Committee
- Snap Chat: smumnosa
Movie night is always popular on campus. Student Activities Committee will show 1-2 movies per month. One of the great things about movie night is SAC has the ability to get blockbuster movies before they are even out on DVD. Movies range from classics to the newest, biggest blockbusters.
Student Activities Committee (SAC) organizes multiple trips off campus every year. These trips are typically low in cost and transportation is provided by SAC. Some are local in the Winona Area, while most go to the Twin Cities for various activities. Some of these trips include professional sporting events, Valley Fair, the Mall of America, and more!